lundi 28 mars 2011

The GURL Fuckdate in black undies and pink dress (2)P






The gurl date and what she/he say from on sunday morning:

I ask What happens saturday at your new boy date?
Andrea Aubade: the normal thing
Andrea Aubade: i got dressed in slut outfit
Andrea Aubade: he told me to take his cock suck him....
Andrea Aubade: how to suck
Andrea Aubade: then he took a few pictures
Andrea Aubade: and mounted me
i on my back legs spread
Andrea Aubade: he kept saying i fuck u little whore
Andrea Aubade: cocksucker whore
Andrea Aubade: yes
Andrea Aubade: i love that yes like a good willing whore and most important is that the guy cums
he put all his sperm on my dress the littel pink dress i was wearing
Andrea Aubade: yes the dress is stil lfull of his cum
Andrea Aubade: i wil wash before i wear it next time
gurl duty never end
Andrea Aubade:i like to please men

Aucun commentaire: